Asthma Quotes

Dominique Wilkins

As long as they are medicated the right way with the asthma medicine they won't have any problems.

Chevalier Jackson

Not all that wheezes is asthma.

Biggie Smalls

Run from the police picture that, niggga I'm too fat, I fuck around and catch a asthma attack, That's why I bust back, it don't phase me, When he drop, take his glock, and I'm Swayze.

Steve Allen

Asthma doesn't seem to bother me any more unless I'm around cigars or dogs. The thing that would bother me most would be a dog smoking a cigar.

Jerome Bettis

So many kids have asthma and think they can't do it.

Winston Vaughan

Los Angeles has some of the worst soot pollution in the nation and our kids and senior citizens suffer asthma attacks and other serious health programs as a result.

Patrick White

Probably induced by the asthma, I started reading and writing early on, my literary efforts from the age of about nine running chiefly to poetry and plays

Dr. Ashok Shah

When you treat one part (of asthma), the other parts are still active.

Claude Lenfant

Although asthma experts around the world have recognized the effectiveness of inhaled corticosteroids in treating asthma, their long-term effects in children were not clear.

T S Elio

It's strange that words are so inadequate. Yet, like the asthmatic struggling for breath, so the lover must struggle for words.

Alfred Hitchcock

These are bagpipes. I understand the inventor of the bagpipes was inspired when he saw a man carrying an indignant, asthmatic pig under his arm. Unfortunately, the man-made sound never equalled the purity of the sound achieved by the pig.

Ville Valo

I've got asthma. When I was 17 I forgot to take my medication and was taken to a hospital for almost two weeks. After that I've taken better care of my illness.

Meat Loaf

I'm asthmatic. I was a lot bigger back then, and I still get winded on stage today. But I've learned how to pace it now. I have musical breaks in there.

Holly Marie Combs

To stop smoking was actually really easy because I had already started to cut down. My husband is asthmatic, and he just can't for the life of him imagine why anybody would put smoke in their mouth, so he really helped me to start cutting down.

Gifford Miller

Our young people who have asthma will not be exposed to the same sorts of toxic substances in our schools

Paul Blanc

This has been seen with other diseases besides asthma, although not usually as an effect over and above personal economic status. Where we live doesn't predict our fate, but it surely links to our health. We should identify the key environmental agents and work to decrease how much people are exposed to them in their daily lives.

Steve Holman

I thought I was having a heart attack or something. They gave me a shot of adrenaline and something else for the asthma so I could do the game the next night. They thought I was crazy to do it. They wanted me to go in the hospital for three days. But I was able to get through it.

Paul Ehrlich

One of the key factors contributing to this country's rising asthma epidemic is that patients are not equipped to recognize and manage their triggers and symptoms. As a result, patients don't effectively communicate with their doctors and end up comprising basic daily activities.

David Lang

As a physician, it can be very frustrating to care for patients with difficult-to-control asthma, so when we have a medication available that can improve outcomes such as this, it's exciting.