Heart Attack Quotes

Demetri Martin

I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.

Dick Cheney

Except for the occasional heart attack, I never felt better.

K. Srinath Reddy

As epidemics of heart attack, stroke, depression and diabetes are only increasing, we need to understand the vast majority of people in India have little or no access to those treatments proven to prevent these conditions.

Brian Collins

We were scrappy. We hustled for every loose ball. If we hit free throws we win going away, without everybody in the stands having a heart attack.

Lisa Marie Presley

I'm a hypochondriac. Yesterday it was brain damage from the vodka the night before. Today, heart attack - my arm and chest started hurting at the same time.

Tony Stewart

I'm serious as a heart attack. I'll wake up, I may have stab marks in my back from the edges, but I'm sleeping with it tonight. I'm scared somebody will get in my room and get it. That's how serious I am about it. I mean, it means that much to me.

Eugene Ormandy on death David Oistrakh

I told him he'd have a heart attack a year ago, but unfortunately he lived a year longer.

Lt. Mel Hardy

We have two dispatchers, and they're handling roughly 200 to 300 phone calls from people who want to know when their street's going to be plowed. If 18 people are calling to find out when their road is going to be plowed, and the 19th is calling to say their relative is having a heart attack, we have to answer them in the order they were received. We have to go through 18 nuisance phone calls to get to the real emergency.

Dr. Brown

In women, aspirin prevents strokes and doesn't have any real effect on heart attack, and in men aspirin prevents heart attacks but has no effect on the prevention of strokes. So there appears to be a gender-based difference in the beneficial effect of aspirin.

Robert A. Heinlein

A long and wicked life followed by five minutes of perfect grace gets you into Heaven. An equally long life of decent living and good works followed by one outburst of taking the name of the Lord in vain - then have a heart attack at that moment and be damned for eternity. Is that the system?

Dr. Susmita

Depression is common among patients with heart attacks. About 22 percent of all heart attack patients are depressed.

Kristen Bell

I'd do pretty much anything to get back on stage. I'd like to develop a new musical. I nearly had a heart attack when I heard that they're developing John Waters' Cry-Baby because that is so amazing and super and wonderful and I wish that I could be involved. But it's not the right time and I understand that. But I hear things like that and I get that little tingle in my stomach.

Christopher Ruhm

Heart attack fatalities rise when the economy strengthens.

Pete Maravich

I don't want to play 10 years and then die of a heart attack when I'm 40.

Umed Ajani

We saw an increase in aspirin use among U.S adults since 1999, with a majority of adults using aspirin to reduce the chance of a heart attack or stroke. Aspirin use among those with diabetes is also increasing to reduce the risk of cardiovascular complications. The trend is encouraging, especially in times when prevalence of other cardiovascular risk factors, such as obesity and diabetes, is increasing.

Carre Otis

It not unusual for women with anorexia to suffer heart attacks.

John Hogan

This time, they sound serious as a heart attack. It's a bottom-line corporate thing, and it's a typical move we see all the time now.

Charlie Sheen

Dad almost died of a heart attack in the middle of making Apocalypse Now, the biggest movie of his life. It doesn't make you want to jump into that business.